Starting a business is a scary proposition and the first four months are crucial. My small business start up plan, featuring “meterless” communications, gives a new business owner the peace of mind of having an adviser present to answer all those questions, big and small. From business idea to implementation, I am there to be your adviser and help lay the foundation for your successful business.
Among the tasks I can do for you:
- Help with deciding what form the business should be, sole proprietorship, LLC, corporation, or something else?
- Help with determining what licenses and other registrations are necessary?
- Prepare foundation documents such as operating agreements, partnership agreements. and other materials.
- Advise you and prepare client contracts, vendor contracts, independent contractor agreements, and similar agreements.
- Prepare you and advise you on hiring that first employee.
- Advise on trademark, copyright or trade secret protection.
- Serve as a sounding board and ear to help you develop your business and grow your business.
A small business start up plan is designed to help the starting business, but you may already have a business that has faltered for some reason. I can help in that case too by helping you get “Re-Started.”
Due to the needs of a small business start up, I only have five Small Business Start Up Plans at any one time.
A Small Business Start Up Plan is a flat fee $1,600 paid over the course of four months in easy installments of $400.
Contact me to talk so we can figure out how best to proceed for your business.